AMZ Weissenseer Präzisionsguss GmbH can proudly look back on more than 90 years of company history. It all began in 1925 with the founding of Weissensee Guss AG by Hugo Stinnes. From 1957 the company was transformed into VEB Weissensee Druckguss. With the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 and German reunification in 1990, the company was run as a private company Weissensee Druckguss. At the end of the 90s, insolvency was filed for various reasons and a rescue company was founded, today’s AMZ Weissenseer Präzisionsguss GmbH. In 2001, through the takeover of a new owner, the machines were set up at the location “An der Industriebahn 23”.
Not far from the old location, we were able to inaugurate our newly built production hall in October 2016. We now employ more than 80 people in the areas of foundry, casting machining, toolmaking and administration. Our success story continued and continues to be well positioned. Since September 2016 we are in our new and modern premises at Roelckestraße 91.